The Aktiv X2 is a lightweight durable wheelchair for occasional use.
This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads – Interchangeable armrest styles available.
The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
This chair has the added benefit of a dual axle meaning that the chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model.
• Folding aluminium frame
• Lightweight aluminium wheelchair
• Available in Transit (12" rear wheel) or Self Propel (24" rear wheel) models
• Dual axle allows for easy conversion between transit & self propel models
• Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
• Plastic side panel clothes guard
• Swing away leg rests with black plastic foot plate & heel loops
• Black nylon design seat and back upholstery
• 7" Grey PU front castors
• Press button release safety belt
Optional: • Interchangeable armrests - Short Desk, Loop or Height adjustable armrests
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
• Seat Width: 41cm (16"), 46cm (18"), 51cm (20")
• Seat Depth: 41cm (16")
• Seat Height: 48cm (19")
• Backrest Height: 45cm (18")
• Total Weight: 13.2kgs
• Transport Weight: 9.1kgs
• Max Weight: 113kg / 17.75st