The Aktiv X5 is a modular lightweight wheelchair suitable for occasional to full-time use and is multi-adjustable.
This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
The modular style frame allows the seat height, seat depth and backrest angle to be simply and easily adjusted.
The chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion is supplied as standard.
The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs. Footplates are height and angle adjustable as standard.
• Folding aluminium frame
• Back height adjustable
• Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
• Plastic side panel clothes guard
• Swing away leg rest
• Black nylon seat with breathable cover
• Tension adjustable back with wipeable cover
• Angle adjustable backrest
• 7" Grey PU front castors
• Available in Transit (12" rear wheels) and Self Propel (24" rear wheels) models
• Press button release safety belt
• Height adjustable anti-tipper • Optional:
• Elevating leg rests
• Stump support
• Amputee setting
• Interchangeable armrests - Short Desk, Loop or Height Adjustable arm rests
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
•Seat Width: 41cm (16"), 46cm (18"), 51cm (20")
•Seat Depth: 43cm (17") to 46cm (18")
•Seat Height: Adjustable 41cm (16") to 51cm (16")
•Backrest Height: 44cm (17.5")
• Total Weight: 16.8kg
• Transport Weight: 11.7kg
• Max Weight: 140kg / 22st