The Aktiv X7 is a Multi-positional modular wheelchair suitable for full-time use.
This wheelchair has tilt and recline facility and is fitted with elevating leg rests as standard.
This wheelchair has a lightweight Aluminium folding frame and can be disassembled for transportation if required.
The seat width and depth can be easily adjusted to perfectly fit the user.
This chair offers a wide variety of seating and lying positions for long term use.
The armrests are height adjustable and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
The backrest is height adjustable and is both it and the seat cushion are contoured and padded for excellent support and have a waterproof, breathable and multi-stretch cover.
• Aluminium frame with fixed cross brace and tilt & recline facility
• Available in Transit and Self Propel models
• Width and depth adjustable
• Drum brake system supplied as standard (self propel model only)
• Height adjustable backrest
• Removable, height adjustable armrests with PU arm pad
• Elevating leg rests supplied as standard
• Multi-adjustable headrest and lateral supports supplied as standard.
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
• Seat Width: 16” (41cm) to 18” (45cm), 18” (45cm) to 20” (51cm), 20”(51cm) to 22”(56cm)
• Seat Width: Adjustable - 41cm (16") to 46cm (18"), 46cm (18") to 51cm (20"), 51cm (20") to 56cm (22")
• Seat Depth: Adjustable - 41cm (16") to 53cm (21")
• Seat Height: Adjustable - 41cm (16") to 51cm (20")
• Backrest Height: Adjustable - 48cm (19") to 61cm (24")
• Overall Width - 28.5"
• Total Weight: 29kg
• Transport Weight: 16.4kg
• Max Weight: 150kg / 23.5st