The conditions of this Agreement apply to any products, including replacement products, rented from Well Done Solutions Ltd [WDS]
1. Parties to this agreement:
. 1.1. Hirer: As shown in the box titled Hirer overleaf or attached as page 1
. 1.2. Owner: Well Done Solutions Limited. Trading address- 52 Lowther Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4
2. Rental period
2.1. Hirer will hire the product for the initial hire period and the hire will continue in weekly hire periods until notifying WDS to conclude the hire and collect the goods
2.2. Hirer must return the product on time at the conclusion of this agreement. Return is either by returning the product direct to the premises of WDS or by the arrangement for collection by WDS at a reasonable time that WDS can make.
2.3. Failure to make available the product beyond this agreed date then the Hirer is responsible for continued hire payments until such return is made.
2.4. The product must be made available for collection at the original delivery address, unless Hirer has notified WDS of a change of address, which WDS has agreed in writing.
2.5. If a collection is attempted and the Hirer or representative is not present to provide access for the collection then this is classed as an abortive collection, a new collection will be confirmed and charged for.
3. Hirer’s right to cancel the agreement
3.1. Hirer shall have the right to terminate this agreement with one week’s notice but this termination shall not mitigate any outstanding hire payments which have not been paid up to date of termination, nor liabilities in clauses below.
3.2. In the event of the death of the hirer, then on the return of the goods this agreement shall be terminated but this termination shall not mitigate any outstanding hire payments up to the minimum number in clause 2.2, nor liabilities in clauses below
4. Hirer’s responsibilities
4.1. Hirer must look after the product and keys, where fitted. Where appropriate, Hirer must always lock the product when not using it, and will incur a charge of £10.50 for replacement of each lost key.
4.2. Where Appropriate Hirer must use any security device fitted to or supplied with the product, and hirer must make sure that he keeps the product fully charged where electrical batteries are fitted
4.3. Hirer must ensure that the goods are stored in a safe fashion, out of the elements, even if this is a storage cover on items that can be stored outdoors. Wheelchairs for instance must be stored indoors.
4.4. Hirer must not sell, rent or dispose of the product or any of its parts. Hirer must not give anyone any legal rights over the product.
4.5. Hirer must not let anyone work on the product without WDS written permission.
4.6. Hirer must let WDS know as soon as becoming aware of any defect(s) in the product.
4.7. Hirer will be liable for cosmetic damage to the product including bodywork and will be liable for the reasonable costs for repair
4.8. Batteries and tyres where the damage is as a result of misuse. I.e. Failing to keep the batteries charged up which results in irrecoverable battery failure.Double click to insert body text here...
4.9. Punctures in the tyres, or damaging tyres by driving with poorly inflated tyres.
4.10. Hirer will have to pay for repairs if the hirer does not make a claim for accidental damage on the insurance or any portion of the claim that the insurance will not meet
5. Well Done Solutions Ltd responsibilities
5.1. WDS will maintain the product to at least the manufacturer’s recommended standard. WDS undertakes that the product is roadworthy if relevant and suitable for renting at the start of the rental period.
5.2. WDS will not accept liability for consequential loss to a greater value that the initial hire charges.
5.3. Where items are taken off the mainland of England then there can be no maintenance cover provided by WDS and the hirer understands and accepts this
WDS is not responsible for loss or damage to property left in or on the product.
7. Conditions for using the product
The product must only be used by the person(s) named in the Agreement, or by anyone WDS authorises in writing. Hirer or any authorised user must not:
. 7.1. Use the product for hire or reward.
. 7.2. Use the product for any illegal purpose.
. 7.3. Use the product for a purpose for which it was not designed 8. Charges
Hirer will pay the following charges:
8.1. The hire charge
8.2. Any charge for loss or damage resulting from non-compliance with Clause 4. 8.3. Cleaning costs where the product is returned in a soiled condition
8.4. The cost of repairing or replacing the product if it is damaged or stolen whilst in the care or responsibility of the hirer.(even if it is not hirer’s fault).
8.5. Hirer may not have to pay the whole of the cost of repairing or replacing the product if hirer has an acceptable insurance claim accepted.
8.6. Any published or notified rates for delivering and collecting the product.
8.7. On demand, WDS costs, including reasonable legal fees where permitted by law, incurred in collecting payments due from hirer under the Agreement.
8.8. Value added tax and all other taxes and levies on any of the charges listed above, as appropriate.
8.9. Hirer is responsible for all charges, even if he has asked someone else to be responsible for them. If it is hirer’s intention to pay by credit card or charge card then hirer’s placing an order and accepting the product shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions as well as authority for WDS to compute and debit
The conditions of this Agreement apply to any products, including replacement products, rented from Well Done Solutions Ltd [WDS]
the final total charges against Renter’s account with its specified card-issuing organisation, including charges due as a result of theft of, or damage to the product and any fines and court costs
All goods for hire purposes remain the property of WELL DONE SOLUTIONS LIMITED. If payment (or part) is overdue, we reserve the right to remove the goods and may enter upon the hirer’s premises for that purpose
10. Risk Protection
The hire charge under the Agreement Does Not include insurance for the goods. Hirer is advised to take this out & therefore will be bound by and agrees to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. If the Hirer Does Not Have Cover they accept they will be responsible by accepting the equipment & liable for any Costs, Charges Implemented, Prosecutions & liabilities.
11. What to do in case of accident or theft
If hirer has an accident he must immediately notify WDS and the insurance company. Hirer should get the names and addresses of everyone involved, including witnesses. Hirer should also: make the product secure; tell the police immediately if anyone is injured or there is a disagreement as to the facts. Hirer must then fill in insurers incident report form (which must also be filled in if the product is stolen) and send it to the address given as soon as practically possible. Hirer shall remain liable irrespective of whether he has completed this form.
WDS will maintain the personal information on the Agreement as part of WDS records to assist it to maintain and improve its administration and management.
13. Governing law
The Agreement is governed by the laws of England. Any dispute may be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Application and entire agreement
• We cannot accept returns on any equipment if the Packaging is not as New & without Proof of Purchase.
• We cannot accept cancelation of Bespoke Orders, Special Orders or Orders where we have to order the item in for you once WDS has summited the order.
• For health reasons we can not accept returns on any equipment that is for use in Bathroom or Water use equipment unless faulty
• For health reasons we can not accept returns on any equipment that is for personal use that could come in to contact with bodily fluids unless faulty
• Deposits are None Refundable
• If you place a deposit & do not return within 90 days the deposit will be forfeited unless there is good cause
• Warranty will be refused if damage is deemed to have been caused through misuse or accident for which Well Done Solutions Ltd. (WDS) cannot be deemed
• Any attempt to open or dismantle these parts will lead to warranty being void
• Wear Items are not covered under warranty which under normal wear and tear, require replacing these items are therefor not covered under warranty: Tyres, Lap
Belts, Bulbs, Upholstery, Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Fuses, Straps
• Products with Batteries are covered by a twelve-month warranty from the original manufacturer on Scooters, Power chairs, Power Packs, Hoists, this excludes small
portable (hand held devices)
• If fitting is carried out by a Third Party, External Source or anyone other than
Well Done Solutions Ltd. (WDS) cannot be held responsible for their work.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by the buyer (you) from Well Done Solutions Ltd, of 52 Lowther Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8DP (we or us).
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (Whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
3. These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
7. The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
8. We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
9. The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
10. If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to delivery.
11. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
12. You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our
13. Deposit(s) are NONE refundable.
14. Any Bespoke items / made to order / special order or items which are configured for personal use are NONE refundable.
15. Refunds will be refused if packaging is not in As new and undamaged condition.
16. The Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery.
17. The Price is inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
15. Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance.
16. The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for a period of 14 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
17. Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
18. We will invoice you for the Price either:
a. On or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
b. Where the Goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the Goods, at any time after we have notified you that the Goods are ready for collection or we have tried to deliver them.
19. You must pay the Price within 1 day of the date of our invoice or otherwise according to any credit terms agreed between us.
20. You must make payment even if delivery has not have taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not passed to you.
21. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
22. Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
23. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
24. Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
25. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
26. If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
27. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
28. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
a. Store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
b. Make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
c. After 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
29. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
30. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
31. We can deliver the Goods by installments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment will not entitle you to cancel any other installment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
32. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
33. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
34. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
35. Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
36. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
a. if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
b. you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
c. the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
d. The defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
e. The defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
37. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
38. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 4 days after delivery.
Risk and title
39. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
40. Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
41. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
42. As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
43. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
a. You commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
b. You are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
c. You enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
d. You convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency. Limitation of liability
44. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this clause.
45. Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
46. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
47. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
48. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
a. Any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or b. Any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
c. Any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations
e. Any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
49. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
50. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
51. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered
mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or
return receipt is generated; c. on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or d. on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
52. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
53. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
54. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Severance
55. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
56. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.